I am pleased you found me and are taking the next step towards change, growth and well-being... choosing your therapist. You may have begun your search for a therapist because you are interested in:
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to issues/concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression or other emotional pressures
- Impoving communication and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
- Learning ways to communicate with your child/teenager more effectively
Is there a problem that you or a loved one have not yet addressed, and have no idea of how to approach the subject?
Have you tried making changes before and found that the same old issues keep popping back up?
While we can't change painful situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve current struggles/challenges in your life. If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a difficult situation, or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals. Whatever challenges you are facing, I am here to help. I encourage and support you in taking the next step by calling or emailing me today to schedule an initial consultation or to address any questions you may have.