In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and current social distancing mandates, mental health professionals everywhere are using Telehealth Therapy services (phone sessions or videoconferencing) to safely provide continuity of care for their clients. Now more than ever, in addition to protecting our physical health, it is imperative that we remain mindful of how we are managing our emotional/mental well-being as we navigate our way through this global crisis. Although the current social media frenzy may provide information, it is also very overwhelming for many; however the real threat of contacting this virus is something we are all having to adapt to at this time.
The current flooding of information, and the emotional/mental impact it is having on people is quite concerning to me. With that being said, I am grateful for the ability to be able to utilize technology as a vehicle to continue to assist current clients, and to accept new clients into therapy at this time via Telehealth Therapy. It is my honor to not only offer support to you for the reasons that bring you to therapy, but also to provide support for any stress/anxiety that you may be experiencing due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
I am pleased you found me; whether you are here for issues related to the current pandemic crisis or issues unrelated. Thank you for taking a few moments to review my website, qualifications, and experience. People begin therapy for many reasons, and you may have begun your search for a therapist because you are interested in:
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to issues/concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression or other emotional pressures
- Impoving communication and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
- Learning ways to communicate with your child/teenager more effectively
Is there a problem that you or a loved one have not yet addressed, and have no idea of how to approach the subject?
Have you tried making changes before and found that the same old issues keep popping back up?
While we can't change painful situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve current struggles/challenges in your life. If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a difficult situation, or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals. Whatever challenges you are facing, I am here to help. I encourage and support you in taking the next step by calling or emailing me today to schedule an initial consultation or to address any questions you may have.